Chocolate LOVE Cake

Posted by JMom | Friday, October 29, 2010 | , | 2 comments »

Chocolate Cake

We call this the Chocolate LOVE Cake because when you make it, people just can't help but love you for it. This was my daughter's choice when I asked her what she wants for her birthday cake.

I wish I had a recipe for you, but sorry to say that I don't. This is my husband's specialty and he guards his recipe with his life! Yeah, so he wants to keep all the love for himself. lol!

But seriously, if you have a good chocolate fudge recipe and can make a decent ganache, that's all what this cake is. Don't you want to just jump in and swim in this?



Visit our other blogs:
Amoores.com
Cooked from the Heart - our new food blog
Our New Backyard - garden & photo blog
Found Not Lost - about all the things we 'find' worth talking about

2 comments

  1. Arlene // 10/30/2010 4:49 AM  

    omg! i am willing to jump in and swim in the river of chocs! i wonder how sweet is this cake? pleasee describe them to me, ate jean!

    happy birthday to your daughter!

  2. pratik goodwin // 3/17/2012 5:30 AM  

    my love for you

ss_blog_claim=02daf6afd7df9760eca81610469cb81e