Pork and Long Beans Stirfry

Posted by JMom | Saturday, September 19, 2009 | , , | 1 comments »

pork & sitaw
One of the things we always plant in the garden is long beans or snake beans (sitaw). This year, we have been enjoying a steady harvest. Here's one recipe that I used them in. I cooked this on a weekday when time to get dinner on the table is short. I called this the lazy stirfry because I did away with various steps usually involved in stirfrying. This way, I got dinner on the table in less than an hour and still served up something healthy and delicious.

Click here for the recipe for my version of Pork and Sitaw (long beans) Stirfry - the lazy way



Visit our other blogs:
Amoores.com
Cooked from the Heart - our new food blog
Our New Backyard - garden & photo blog
Found Not Lost - about all the things we 'find' worth talking about

1 comments

  1. Anonymous // 10/01/2009 4:01 AM  

    Hello! It's been a while! Anyway, that looks good!!!

ss_blog_claim=02daf6afd7df9760eca81610469cb81e