New Premium Denims Starting at $98

Posted by JMom | Monday, July 20, 2009 | | 0 comments »

I'm sure you've heard of celebrities spending hundreds even thousands of dollars on designer jeans. If you're like me you've probably thought them insane while secretly hoping you'd get to try on some really good jeans that fit you perfectly someday, before you die.

Well, maybe you won't have to wait quite so long. Armani Exchange (I know, it's sounding expensive already isn't it?) carries both men's and women's designer jeans for as low as $98. The Armani Exchange website and browsed through their selection of jeans. Of course you know I stayed on the $98 end of the price range, right?

Anyway, one of the first pages you land on will ask you to choose a category that best fits your figure. Unless you're 16 year old with a svelte figure, you'll know how important it is for jeans to mold your lumps and bumps and sort of move them in the right direction. The page says that I have an 'hour glass' figure. Hour glass is a flattering way to describe my figure; it is a term I would have never used to describe mine but I'll take it! The other choices, 'long and lean' and 'full chested' just did not fit me. The description for the hourglass figure said that the hips a just slightly wider than the shoulder and fullness in the hips and thigh area. Well that sounds closest to my actual built so I'll go with that. :)

The photo on the right, the pencil thin legs and frayed look would be fine on my teenagers but I don't think it would be suitable for me. For my mommy 'hour glass figure', I think the style on the left (it's called Potassium Straight) is more suited. It has straight legs rather than skinny but it is still very fashionable and sexy. Hott! as my daughters would describe it. There is also a classic boot cut and a skinny flare style that I wouldn't mind wearing.

There is also a text A|X contest going on where you can win a pair of denim jeans everyday during July by textig the keyword "DENIM2" to ARMANI (276264). As with most major companies now, Armani Exchange also has the A|X Blog which is full of not only celebrity sightings but other news about Armani style.

For a limited time only, between 7/7/09 – 7/19/09 you will receive a $20 gift card towards your next purchase ($100 or more, valid 7/30/09 through 8/15/09) when you buy a pair of jeans from Armani Exchange, in store or online.



Post?slot_id=41960&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark

0 comments

ss_blog_claim=02daf6afd7df9760eca81610469cb81e