You Look Good Enough to Eat

Posted by JMom | Wednesday, November 19, 2008 | , | 0 comments »

Twilight Want to read an early review of the movie Twilight? I was lucky enough to go to an advanced screening of the movie last night. I couldn't decide which of my three daughters to take with me so I decided to make it a date with my husband instead. Besides, it was his birthday so it was a nice treat for him too. We haven't gone out to the movies in ages! We are more the DVD kind of people. We like to watch movies in the comfort of our own couch. lol!

If you don't like spoilers, don't read the review. Especially if you haven't read the book. However, if you've read the book and have somewhat of an idea about the story line, then you may appreciate reading my review. Let me know if you agree with my thoughts.




Visit our new blogs:
Amoores.com
Cooked from the Heart - our new food blog
Our New Backyard - garden & photo blog
Found Not Lost - about all the things we 'find' worth talking about

0 comments

ss_blog_claim=02daf6afd7df9760eca81610469cb81e