Carrot Soup

Posted by JMom | Wednesday, November 21, 2007 | , | 2 comments »

Carrot Soup

We cooked up some Carrot Soup in Our New Kitchen at the request of The Clone who, like the rest of us, has been suffering from the cold lately. She loves anything soupy and while she's never had carrot soup before, and I was a little unsure whether she would like it or not, I didn't have to worry. This soup was gone in no time! If you're not into pumpkin soup, this might be a good starter dish for Thanksgiving.



Visit our new blogs:
Amoores.com
Cooked from the Heart - our new food blog
Our New Backyard - garden & photo blog
Found Not Lost - about all the things we 'find' worth talking about

2 comments

  1. Anonymous // 11/25/2007 11:15 PM  

    Yummy looking, I'd love to try that. At my home, soup is always welcome.

    And congrats on the move, will update both my feedreader and my link list :D

  2. Anonymous // 11/29/2007 11:31 AM  

    Hi kaoko, thanks for updating the links :)

ss_blog_claim=02daf6afd7df9760eca81610469cb81e