Moving on........ and on

Posted by JMom | Tuesday, September 04, 2007 | | 3 comments »

Sorry I hadn't been posting much. I am getting ready to move this blog so I am looking for a template and I am still busy setting up the new site. Just to give you a heads up, the new site will be at http://www.kitchen.amoores.com.

We're still eating and I'm still cooking, just haven't been blogging about food :) I'm cooking up something different most days, learning about three lettered things like PHP, SQL, FTP and the likes.

The girls have also gone back to school; two of them in high school and one in elementary. Time is moving too fast for me to stay on schedule!



3 comments

  1. Rowena // 9/05/2007 9:13 AM  

    You're changing address? Even if it sounds so exciting I feel a little bit sad but I guess blogger wasn't treating you all that well. Anyway, I'd better update in the newsfeed to get the latest!

  2. Anonymous // 9/06/2007 10:22 AM  

    A new site! How exciting! :) It looks great btw (took a little peek) :)

  3. JMom // 9/07/2007 12:33 PM  

    Hi Rowena and Joey! Actually, Blogger has been very good to me considering that it's a free service. I just decided that with a growing archive, i better move to have better control of it. Now if only I can learn fast enough to learn how to make the move :)

ss_blog_claim=02daf6afd7df9760eca81610469cb81e